If there is an edge to the universe, it would still be infinite, for there must be a wall or object surrounding that, or something else to fall into. Some would argue, then, that we simply do not have a solid concept for finity.
The fact that you can remember a number even after it has passed your window, even for a moment, means that memory exists separate of your eyesight, your senses. It is minor comfort, but comfort nonetheless.
- RT @VladimirAras: “The bill incited widespread suspicion and enormous protests because one such place is mainland China, where the legal sy… 18 minutes ago
- RT @VladimirAras: “In February, the Hong Kong government proposed legislation that would allow criminal suspects to be sent to places with… 18 minutes ago
- RT @VladimirAras: “The extradition bill that ignited Hong Kong’s protests was meant to address the case of Chan Tong-kai, who is wanted in… 19 minutes ago
- RT @Newsy: The bill, which was introduced back in April, would have allowed China to extradite suspects from Hong Kong. https://t.co/11YSwV… 19 minutes ago
- RT @CBCNews: Hong Kong authorities have withdrawn an unpopular extradition bill that sparked months of chaotic protests. https://t.co/mDUi7… 19 minutes ago