If there is an edge to the universe, it would still be infinite, for there must be a wall or object surrounding that, or something else to fall into. Some would argue, then, that we simply do not have a solid concept for finity.
The fact that you can remember a number even after it has passed your window, even for a moment, means that memory exists separate of your eyesight, your senses. It is minor comfort, but comfort nonetheless.
- RT @JoshuaPotash: @TomiLahren 100,000 dead and you “gotta hand it to COVID-19” 19 hours ago
- RT @OhNoSheTwitnt: Ann Coulter is actually just 3 Tomi Lahrens stacked in a Klan robe. 19 hours ago
- RT @CYoung30906093: Hong Kong police teargas the democracy demonstrators to retreat. #HongKong #HongKongNeedsHelp #HKneedsHelp #StandWithHo… 1 day ago
- RT @Lucy0HKer: #HongKongPolice fired rubber bullet without warning #HongKongNeedsHelp #524 https://t.co/wlKHzRPkGP 1 day ago
- RT @MoosemanNYC: @LynnFynn3 Notice the Dem states are on the coast where it all began. Now while those states are decreasing cases every d… 1 day ago