If there is an edge to the universe, it would still be infinite, for there must be a wall or object surrounding that, or something else to fall into. Some would argue, then, that we simply do not have a solid concept for finity.
The fact that you can remember a number even after it has passed your window, even for a moment, means that memory exists separate of your eyesight, your senses. It is minor comfort, but comfort nonetheless.
- RT @wokeluisa: Mueller now has tens of thousands of Trump transition emails. .@realDonaldTrump reaction: it's illegal to legally investigat… 23 hours ago
- RT @wokeluisa: If Trump is not guilty he should support Mueller’s investigation. This way he'd prove his innocence Trump is 100% opposed… 23 hours ago
- RT @UrbanAchievr: The more the White House interferes politically with this investigation, the more they prove why a Special Counsel was ne… 23 hours ago
- RT @RonNehring: Use of the word "coup" by @FoxNews after Russia has deliberately worked to destabilize US democracy is extremely irresponsi… 23 hours ago
- RT @Yascha_Mounk: The best preparation for an actual coup (against the judiciary) is to claim that there has already been a coup (against t… 23 hours ago