If there is an edge to the universe, it would still be infinite, for there must be a wall or object surrounding that, or something else to fall into. Some would argue, then, that we simply do not have a solid concept for finity.
The fact that you can remember a number even after it has passed your window, even for a moment, means that memory exists separate of your eyesight, your senses. It is minor comfort, but comfort nonetheless.
- RT @woodruffbets: Bill Browder says in Aspen that he thinks Rep. Dana Rohrabacher is being paid by the Russians 6 hours ago
- RT @jonfavs: There is absolutely no evidence that Democrats are a minority in this country. We’ve won the popular vote in 6 of the last 7 p… 6 hours ago
- RT @ananavarro: Recording conversations is like eating potato chips, nobody stops after just one. Where there is one tape, there have got… 6 hours ago
- RT @kylegriffin1: Roger Stone and Michael Caputo's interactions with that Russian in May 2016 mean that at least 11 Trump associates or cam… 6 hours ago
- Notable that Jim Jordan said "reporters are interviewing over 100" before the figure of "more than 100" was made pu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago