If there is an edge to the universe, it would still be infinite, for there must be a wall or object surrounding that, or something else to fall into. Some would argue, then, that we simply do not have a solid concept for finity.
The fact that you can remember a number even after it has passed your window, even for a moment, means that memory exists separate of your eyesight, your senses. It is minor comfort, but comfort nonetheless.
- "May your slurpee skills mutate for good and never evil." 6 minutes ago
- RT @MarkHarrisNYC: I don't care about the WH insisting on no cameras/recordings at briefings. I care about journalists who think their job… 43 minutes ago
- RT @kylegriffin1: Major developments on travel ban, Senate health bill. Trump has tweeted. But today's White House press briefing will be o… 43 minutes ago
- RT @sarahkendzior: Please keep calling reps and speaking out against TrumpCare. Stand up for yourself, stand up for the most vulnerable. We… 43 minutes ago
- RT @mc_janine: Interesting in the paranormal, UFO's, cryptids? Give Spaced out radio a try. twitter.com/spacedoutradio… 43 minutes ago