that feeling you get sleep-deprived and stoned so that you’ll enjoy your shower better and while doing so rub your eyes over-eagerly and having blinked away the shampoo and cascade of water, you see many tiny nearly clear pinwheels spinning transfixed-superimposed like vortices over visual input and then get that existential feeling of your place in the grand mechanism of the cosmos. We’ll call it ‘grothery’.
- RT @BetoORourke: This is her. Her name is Gina. Her daughter's name is Summer. The problem with our economy is she has to live in her car—w… 5 hours ago
- RT @JayInslee: Not one single question about the climate crisis. Not one single question about the climate crisis. Not one single questio… 6 hours ago
- RT @AkilahObviously: THIS QUESTION ABOUT ELLEN IS SO STUPID. 6 hours ago
- RT @ljoywilliams: ARE WE FUCKING TALKING ABOUT ELLEN DEGENERES TO CANDIDATES FOR THE GOTDAM PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED DAMN STATES?!?!?!?!?!?!… 6 hours ago
- RT @JulianCastro: Three hours and no questions tonight about climate, housing, or immigration. Climate change is an existential threat. A… 6 hours ago