that feeling you get sleep-deprived and stoned so that you’ll enjoy your shower better and while doing so rub your eyes over-eagerly and having blinked away the shampoo and cascade of water, you see many tiny nearly clear pinwheels spinning transfixed-superimposed like vortices over visual input and then get that existential feeling of your place in the grand mechanism of the cosmos. We’ll call it ‘grothery’.
- There's a ton of great content created on social media daily. RoundTeam helps to find & use what's relevant to you! roundteam.co/?utm_source=tw… 13 minutes ago
- RT @missingpeople: Seats are going fast for the Missing People Carol Service in December, be sure to book yours now! https://t.co/CMKUftTbj… 13 minutes ago
- RT @TPM: Total number of US victims in unexplained Cuba attacks rises to 24 bit.ly/2l5MrCX https://t.co/foi1K7CsV7 24 minutes ago
- RT @markpopham: *sighing heavily* we need to talk https://t.co/BAUddJtjJJ 29 minutes ago
- RT @Karnythia: They weren't at fault for what happened to them & as we are often reminded we have no other homes to go to so..we make a new… 29 minutes ago