that feeling you get sleep-deprived and stoned so that you’ll enjoy your shower better and while doing so rub your eyes over-eagerly and having blinked away the shampoo and cascade of water, you see many tiny nearly clear pinwheels spinning transfixed-superimposed like vortices over visual input and then get that existential feeling of your place in the grand mechanism of the cosmos. We’ll call it ‘grothery’.
- RT @ariannagdavis: Our team here at Oprah Magazine has placed 26 billboards—one for every year of Breonna Taylor’s life—around her hometown… 34 minutes ago
- RT @exavierpope: Whoa twitter.com/wbpictures/sta… 34 minutes ago
- RT @MarshallCohen: The US government also said China "prefers that President Trump ... does not win reelection" and that Iran "seeks to und… 9 hours ago
- RT @Impolitics: Jerry Falwell insists that socializing with his pants open next to a woman other than Mrs. Falwell who had her pants open a… 13 hours ago
- RT @TheRevengerists: Love watching #TheResistance say the exact same thing as the people they're allegedly resisting. https://t.co/Y3KYCaPI… 13 hours ago