that feeling you get sleep-deprived and stoned so that you’ll enjoy your shower better and while doing so rub your eyes over-eagerly and having blinked away the shampoo and cascade of water, you see many tiny nearly clear pinwheels spinning transfixed-superimposed like vortices over visual input and then get that existential feeling of your place in the grand mechanism of the cosmos. We’ll call it ‘grothery’.
- RT @SaysHummingbird: RT if you demand that Trump/Kushner's call records with the Saudis & especially the Saudi Crown Prince be made PUBLIC!… 8 hours ago
- RT @inquirerdotnet: BREAKING: South Africa is Miss Universe 2019 #MissUniverse2019 https://t.co/hzgodBCx8H 8 hours ago
- RT @TheRevengerists: Gen X was cool when they were all like "meh, whatever" but now they're all like "look at me, look at me, Boomers ruine… 9 hours ago
- RT @LEBassett: Anyone who's ever lived in the South (I'm from Louisiana) knows that if you drew a Venn diagram of the people who display th… 18 hours ago
- RT @biglydisaster45: At first I thought this was funny and then I realized, “Holy shit, it’s true.” Now I’m just sad. https://t.co/3LuRKf9C… 1 day ago