Somewhere along the line, the Democratic single-celled organisms and the Republican single-celled organisms and all the independent, third-party single-celled organisms had to forego debate, partisanship and isolationism to cooperate and indeed cohabitate in such a crudely socialistic and mutual symbioses as to finally and painstakingly evolve into a multi-celled higher evolutionary. It probably took a lot of optimistic yet rational logic to reach that point. Its been nothing but downhill ever since. The bastards.
- instagram.com/p/BeGzt3fnYUT/ 6 hours ago
- RT @page88: Symbolism, kink, adultery. But the Steele dossier can’t possibly be true. “Another time he had her spank him with a Forbes maga… 7 hours ago
- RT @DanielSchulman: The White House did not respond to a request for comment on whether Stormy Daniels spanked the President with a copy of… 7 hours ago
- RT @daudig: This story literally just hit bottom motherjones.com/politics/2018/… 7 hours ago
- RT @jamisonfoser: “Forbes, huh? That’s … interesting.” *keeps reading* “Oh. Oh wow.” *a little further* “OH MY GOD.” https://t.co/rhck… 7 hours ago