Unfortunately, with great power comes a lot of nagging, incessant pains in the ass. Considering what my capabilities are actually capable of, I need to be extra careful. It’s like messing with the source code, or randomly deleting files from your computer willy-nilly. And we all know what can happen. Willy. And. Nilly. Time freezing forever! Vortexes ripping the sky asunder! Everything on the planet losing gravity and floating up into space, screaming in confusion and horror! A suddenly created momentum towards a brick wall! Skyscrapers losing mass! Increased density of the oceans! Uncalled for teleportation! The implosion of the Earth and neighboring heavenly bodies upon themselves! The sudden transmutation of all local matter into Beef Croquettes! I have learned that with casual apathy, and NOT keen concentration, I can control my skills with greater ease and less risk (I learned this after many weeks wasted in concentration camp). Certain abilities, like walking on hydrogen molecules, or bending light into various fractals, doesn’t require much, and can be a sort of second thought reaction, which doesn’t result in much mayhem. Sometimes, I think I slip into alternate dimensions unknowingly, where everything is exactly the same except for the conversation I’d just been having. A man on the bus turns to me and continues a conversation that I was not aware that we were having. He says; “But I do like that hat, though. Like I say, you need a big feather for it.” I had to check, but I was pretty sure at the time that I wasn’t wearing a hat is crawfish season, and I’m very excited! Thank you for axing! Oy, I wish I was recreating with some herbal supplements (or CDs) right now. I haven’t exactly talked to Sampson in a while. NOTE to Future-Breshvic: All Systems Are Go.
- There's a ton of great content created on social media daily. RoundTeam helps to find & use what's relevant to you! roundteam.co/?utm_source=tw… 21 minutes ago
- RT @missingpeople: Seats are going fast for the Missing People Carol Service in December, be sure to book yours now! https://t.co/CMKUftTbj… 21 minutes ago
- RT @TPM: Total number of US victims in unexplained Cuba attacks rises to 24 bit.ly/2l5MrCX https://t.co/foi1K7CsV7 31 minutes ago
- RT @markpopham: *sighing heavily* we need to talk https://t.co/BAUddJtjJJ 36 minutes ago
- RT @Karnythia: They weren't at fault for what happened to them & as we are often reminded we have no other homes to go to so..we make a new… 36 minutes ago