Unfortunately, with great power comes a lot of nagging, incessant pains in the ass. Considering what my capabilities are actually capable of, I need to be extra careful. It’s like messing with the source code, or randomly deleting files from your computer willy-nilly. And we all know what can happen. Willy. And. Nilly. Time freezing forever! Vortexes ripping the sky asunder! Everything on the planet losing gravity and floating up into space, screaming in confusion and horror! A suddenly created momentum towards a brick wall! Skyscrapers losing mass! Increased density of the oceans! Uncalled for teleportation! The implosion of the Earth and neighboring heavenly bodies upon themselves! The sudden transmutation of all local matter into Beef Croquettes! I have learned that with casual apathy, and NOT keen concentration, I can control my skills with greater ease and less risk (I learned this after many weeks wasted in concentration camp). Certain abilities, like walking on hydrogen molecules, or bending light into various fractals, doesn’t require much, and can be a sort of second thought reaction, which doesn’t result in much mayhem. Sometimes, I think I slip into alternate dimensions unknowingly, where everything is exactly the same except for the conversation I’d just been having. A man on the bus turns to me and continues a conversation that I was not aware that we were having. He says; “But I do like that hat, though. Like I say, you need a big feather for it.” I had to check, but I was pretty sure at the time that I wasn’t wearing a hat is crawfish season, and I’m very excited! Thank you for axing! Oy, I wish I was recreating with some herbal supplements (or CDs) right now. I haven’t exactly talked to Sampson in a while. NOTE to Future-Breshvic: All Systems Are Go.
- RT @askboomer1949: @ChasMooney @lock0164 I don't know rather consider #Barr and that he would have already changed that. This is a scoffla… 3 hours ago
- RT @ChasMooney: Didn't Jeff Sessions as Trump's Attorney General discontinue oversight of the police departments? 3 hours ago
- RT @spaghettijos: y’all say “not all cops” but cops don’t say “not all black people” 3 hours ago
- RT @erikstrobl: legitimately stunned that CNN didn’t cut Cornel West’s mic. Maybe someone in the control room was just as enraptured as I a… 3 hours ago
- RT @robreiner: We’re staring into the barrel of Trump’s racism. He’s inciting a civil war and Putin couldn’t be happier. 3 hours ago