Unfortunately, with great power comes a lot of nagging, incessant pains in the ass. Considering what my capabilities are actually capable of, I need to be extra careful. It’s like messing with the source code, or randomly deleting files from your computer willy-nilly. And we all know what can happen. Willy. And. Nilly. Time freezing forever! Vortexes ripping the sky asunder! Everything on the planet losing gravity and floating up into space, screaming in confusion and horror! A suddenly created momentum towards a brick wall! Skyscrapers losing mass! Increased density of the oceans! Uncalled for teleportation! The implosion of the Earth and neighboring heavenly bodies upon themselves! The sudden transmutation of all local matter into Beef Croquettes! I have learned that with casual apathy, and NOT keen concentration, I can control my skills with greater ease and less risk (I learned this after many weeks wasted in concentration camp). Certain abilities, like walking on hydrogen molecules, or bending light into various fractals, doesn’t require much, and can be a sort of second thought reaction, which doesn’t result in much mayhem. Sometimes, I think I slip into alternate dimensions unknowingly, where everything is exactly the same except for the conversation I’d just been having. A man on the bus turns to me and continues a conversation that I was not aware that we were having. He says; “But I do like that hat, though. Like I say, you need a big feather for it.” I had to check, but I was pretty sure at the time that I wasn’t wearing a hat is crawfish season, and I’m very excited! Thank you for axing! Oy, I wish I was recreating with some herbal supplements (or CDs) right now. I haven’t exactly talked to Sampson in a while. NOTE to Future-Breshvic: All Systems Are Go.
- RT @samswey: The government helped Sean Hannity build a real estate empire. Tell me again who’s benefitting from government assistance? htt… 7 hours ago
- RT @MuslimIQ: Imagine if Jews were forced to celebrate Hitler? Today's "Confederate Memorial Day" in the south—which celebrates the white… 7 hours ago
- RT @activist360: Right out of the playbook of criminal Trump, like a morally corrupt plantation owner, Sean Hannity 'grifted' Obama’s housi… 7 hours ago
- RT @Kaepernick7: “I would like 2 thank Amnesty International 4 The Ambassador of Conscience Award.But in truth,this is an award that I shar… 7 hours ago
- RT @BryanDawsonUSA: Responsible gun owners should be LEADING the charge for common sense #GunReformNow to keep guns away from people who sh… 7 hours ago