I read somewhere that on a first date, the following topics were poor choices of conversation, if you wanted there to be a second date; work, family, home life, favorite movies, favorite music, how the food tastes, income, hobbies, relationships, philosophy, education, what you think about children, the economy…
Everyone knows its rude to talk about religion and politics. Lord knows if you’re talking about the weather then the date must be going downhill. But what in the world is left? Besides sex, I mean, and you’re not supposed to talk about that in mixed company, so if you’re on a heterosexual first date, and especially if you’re awkward discussing the topic of sex, what are you supposed to do besides stare at each other and grin like idiots.
Ah, true love!
“So, what do you do?” She asks.
“I’m an engineer.”
“Hm. That sounds interesting. Did you go to college for that?”
“Yes, I went to ITT Technical Institute.”
“No no…” she says, laughing, “I mean, like, did you go to a real college?”
- RT @samswey: The government helped Sean Hannity build a real estate empire. Tell me again who’s benefitting from government assistance? htt… 7 hours ago
- RT @MuslimIQ: Imagine if Jews were forced to celebrate Hitler? Today's "Confederate Memorial Day" in the south—which celebrates the white… 7 hours ago
- RT @activist360: Right out of the playbook of criminal Trump, like a morally corrupt plantation owner, Sean Hannity 'grifted' Obama’s housi… 7 hours ago
- RT @Kaepernick7: “I would like 2 thank Amnesty International 4 The Ambassador of Conscience Award.But in truth,this is an award that I shar… 7 hours ago
- RT @BryanDawsonUSA: Responsible gun owners should be LEADING the charge for common sense #GunReformNow to keep guns away from people who sh… 7 hours ago