I read somewhere that on a first date, the following topics were poor choices of conversation, if you wanted there to be a second date; work, family, home life, favorite movies, favorite music, how the food tastes, income, hobbies, relationships, philosophy, education, what you think about children, the economy…
Everyone knows its rude to talk about religion and politics. Lord knows if you’re talking about the weather then the date must be going downhill. But what in the world is left? Besides sex, I mean, and you’re not supposed to talk about that in mixed company, so if you’re on a heterosexual first date, and especially if you’re awkward discussing the topic of sex, what are you supposed to do besides stare at each other and grin like idiots.
Ah, true love!
“So, what do you do?” She asks.
“I’m an engineer.”
“Hm. That sounds interesting. Did you go to college for that?”
“Yes, I went to ITT Technical Institute.”
“No no…” she says, laughing, “I mean, like, did you go to a real college?”
- There's a ton of great content created on social media daily. RoundTeam helps to find & use what's relevant to you! roundteam.co/?utm_source=tw… 12 minutes ago
- RT @missingpeople: Seats are going fast for the Missing People Carol Service in December, be sure to book yours now! https://t.co/CMKUftTbj… 12 minutes ago
- RT @TPM: Total number of US victims in unexplained Cuba attacks rises to 24 bit.ly/2l5MrCX https://t.co/foi1K7CsV7 22 minutes ago
- RT @markpopham: *sighing heavily* we need to talk https://t.co/BAUddJtjJJ 27 minutes ago
- RT @Karnythia: They weren't at fault for what happened to them & as we are often reminded we have no other homes to go to so..we make a new… 27 minutes ago