A short documentary of the charming village of Ashville, Ohio, for a final project. Discusses some of the history and culture of this small American town, and though not initially intended, the reactions to the changes and growth affecting them today. Co-produced with Dan Colley and Publichouse Productions.
- RT @blogdiva: TRUMP IS THE PRODUCT OF HIS ENVIRONMENT and his environment is the United States. he was radicalized wining & dining with oth… 23 minutes ago
- RT @TYTNetwork: twitter.com/majorityfm/sta… 23 minutes ago
- RT @blogdiva: THE TOXICITY ISN'T METAPHORICAL THE TOXICITY IS MATERIAL it's killer cops, Nazi Barbies, Gamergate, Proud Boys, KKK Hispters… 23 minutes ago
- RT @TYTNetwork: twitter.com/TYTNation/stat… 23 minutes ago
- RT @MarkRuffalo: #RIPGOP twitter.com/seanmcelwee/st… 1 hour ago