A short documentary of the charming village of Ashville, Ohio, for a final project. Discusses some of the history and culture of this small American town, and though not initially intended, the reactions to the changes and growth affecting them today. Co-produced with Dan Colley and Publichouse Productions.
- RT @ajplus: An Australian gay couple marrying in Pennsylvania ordered 100 copies of a wedding program from VistaPrint – and received 80 cop… 9 hours ago
- RT @Stonekettle: After 8 years of obstructing EVERY SINGLE THING Obama tried to do, Republicans have no more self-awareness or shame than a… 9 hours ago
- RT @Alyssa_Milano: Donald Trump's immigrant wives. A decade after arriving in American and a year after marrying Trump, Melania became and… 11 hours ago
- RT @ajplus: Colin Kaepernick is on track to complete his $1M pledge to organizations that serve marginalized communities. He's giving $10,0… 11 hours ago
- RT @CNN: Fox News had a story at the height of the presidential election that detailed an alleged sexual relationship between porn actress… 12 hours ago