A short documentary of the charming village of Ashville, Ohio, for a final project. Discusses some of the history and culture of this small American town, and though not initially intended, the reactions to the changes and growth affecting them today. Co-produced with Dan Colley and Publichouse Productions.
- There's a ton of great content created on social media daily. RoundTeam helps to find & use what's relevant to you! roundteam.co/?utm_source=tw… 13 minutes ago
- RT @missingpeople: Seats are going fast for the Missing People Carol Service in December, be sure to book yours now! https://t.co/CMKUftTbj… 13 minutes ago
- RT @TPM: Total number of US victims in unexplained Cuba attacks rises to 24 bit.ly/2l5MrCX https://t.co/foi1K7CsV7 23 minutes ago
- RT @markpopham: *sighing heavily* we need to talk https://t.co/BAUddJtjJJ 28 minutes ago
- RT @Karnythia: They weren't at fault for what happened to them & as we are often reminded we have no other homes to go to so..we make a new… 28 minutes ago