6. Some people need to grow the fuck up and not take advantage of their significant others. Especially when they have two of them.
8. Is this National Emo Recognition Month or something?
2. Hooray for Dr. Tasty, age 21, and he knows why, though I don’t think I’ll discuss it here on the internet. He learned that lesson the hard way.
1. Stop with the Napoleon Dynamite shit! Nobody wants to hear you do it!
4. Avid rocks!
5. I am in a mood today, and I don’t know yet if it is a good or a bad one.
3. There are some things I was supposed to do yesterday, but it is okay, because there are some other things I was supposed to do two weeks ago.
10. I can type quietly and quickly without looking so that da Don will not know.
7. Women are stupid. That’s my allotted chauvinistic comment for today.
9. I am fascinated by Number Two pencils. They are such a major part of my growing up, moreso than any nostalgic pop culture elements.
2. English sucks.
- At a certain point it's like, 'hey sharks, move away from tornado country, ok? You're just bringing this on yourself now.' 29 minutes ago
- RT @jpodhoretz: Mike Allen was sentenced to 22 years in prison today for texting Sean Spicer, a crime usually punishable by death. 1 hour ago
- RT @McCormackJohn: Spicer falsely accused me of making up a quote once. When audio proved him wrong, he didn't apologize & blocked me https… 1 hour ago
- RT @jonkarl: Does @seanspicer think it's illegal for a reporter to ask a question? This is how he responded to an email inquiry from @mikea… 1 hour ago
- RT @SafetyPinDaily: Trump nominee for Texas Attorney General's office called transgender children 'Satan's plan' | Via @independent http… 1 hour ago