School’s out for summer! Well… two weeks anyways.
All my ladies have graduated, so it’s like… Charlie after all the angels went off and got less demeaning jobs. Oh well, c’est la merde.
I have very important plans for the two weeks afforded to me..
Week One: Smoke a shit-ton of illegal substances, since I can freely admit that here on the internet with fear of little reprisal, other than that of the future me looking at this some twenty-odd years later and shaking my benevolent head of wisdom, commiserating that the means must justify themselves, and that the ends are mutually exclusive. I intend to drop a bunch of acid and perhaps other psychotropics and just share writing and readings with other so-called ‘intellectual elite’, or, people trying to fool themselves in maturity.
Week Two: Getting All that shit out of my system, going to somebody’s family BBQ get together, and a nature hike, and drinking lots of water, perhaps also buying school supplies.
I also have to fit in there the fixing of my novel, maybe investigating some publishers, and just catch up on some projects I set for myself.
I’m tuned in, turned on, cop out.
- There's a ton of great content created on social media daily. RoundTeam helps to find & use what's relevant to you! roundteam.co/?utm_source=tw… 25 minutes ago
- RT @missingpeople: Seats are going fast for the Missing People Carol Service in December, be sure to book yours now! https://t.co/CMKUftTbj… 25 minutes ago
- RT @TPM: Total number of US victims in unexplained Cuba attacks rises to 24 bit.ly/2l5MrCX https://t.co/foi1K7CsV7 35 minutes ago
- RT @markpopham: *sighing heavily* we need to talk https://t.co/BAUddJtjJJ 40 minutes ago
- RT @Karnythia: They weren't at fault for what happened to them & as we are often reminded we have no other homes to go to so..we make a new… 40 minutes ago