Breshvic Penicillin, (or Breshvic Penicillin as he likes to be called), has the sort of sad eyes of somebody straight out of Auschwitz or, failing that, Compton. There was a time in his life when he thought that wearing a tie with a t-shirt was clever, and soon after realized that his girlfriend ratio had not improved or changed at all. Now he seems to think that writing silly blurbs and appearing on the sidebar of a web page will improve his girlfriend ratio.
He lives alone in whatever part of the world will make him feel more like a Dharma Bum with his cat, who has a sick fascination with watching him make out with the girls he’s brought home, to the point where he sadly has to put her into a seperate room so that the cat can be petted.
He has recently settled with the fact that he will never be a witty as Twain, as poetic as Gibran, as observant as Hunter S. Thompson, as dark as Poe, or as funny as Vonnegut. So he has begun a lifelong search for a better adjective to suit him and his writing. SO far,
facetious is looking pretty adequate.
- RT @Bro_Pair: Pro: went for a nice long walk. Con: the terminus is a heap of Puerto Rican food 18 minutes ago
- RT @Fake_Dispatch: You could use less salt or... https://t.co/n5qxIiIWmt 43 minutes ago
- RT @kdrum: Oklahoma Sure Has a Lot of Earthquakes These Days mojo.ly/2tQY9jP https://t.co/jB9U4sIxbZ 58 minutes ago
- RT @peterdaou: This matters. twitter.com/BrennanCenter/… 1 hour ago
- RT @LordJuiblex: Valerian is a really bad movie. Shit writing, shit acting. Don't see it. Ever. 1 hour ago