There are little surveys everywhere in my life. On the internet, (the three or now four blogs I chose to sign up for because its all free and the poon is pretty tender and tasty with a hint of salt but certainly not overseasoned), the school Scantrons that tell people whether you approve/disapprove of your teachers and the class, and just random survey questions from people I know. These range from everything like “Who is hotter, Leonardo DiCaprio or Tom Hanks in ‘Big'” to “What’s the biggest crap you’ve ever had?” Each legitimately and strategically important to the success of someone. But there is always this third option. Politicians and Doomsday scientists use it. And it is called, ‘No Comment.’ When was the last time YOU said ‘No Comment’? Does anybody go out of their way to take a survey (be it on a street corner or on the WorldWide Web) to say ‘No Comment’? I am now going to raise the percentage of ‘No Comments’ by answereing a bunch of surveys in this fashion. Sure, it’s a waste of time. Sure, it’s a cop-out with the cock out. Sure, it’s out of the way when I have ACTUAL work to do. So why do it? No comment.
- RT @politicalmiller: Flint Michigan *still* doesn't have clean water EPA Admin Scott Pruitt: "I see. Can we take that nationwide...?" http… 8 minutes ago
- RT @RWPUSA: I just received an email from POTUS calling CNN the "Fake News Network". I have never seen a president behave this way. Somethi… 8 minutes ago
- RT @TeaPainUSA: Then @SeanHannity put on his tin foil hat, climbed in his black helicopter & went searching for Seth Rich's killer. https:/… 8 minutes ago
- RT @CaitrionaPerry: Video of the bizarre moment when President @realDonaldTrump called me over during his call with Taoiseach @campaignforL… 9 minutes ago
- RT @Salon: The Senate health care bill is massively unpopular ift.tt/2ujef6O 11 minutes ago