Ah, it feels good to be done with Western Civ. I finished shooting another scene for moy movie. The one that I started and forgot about over a year ago? Yeah. That one.
Susie Q and I went to grab a bite to eat, then we went through the park to hang out at Starbucks. It was so nice out today and you could ACTUALLY see the stars in Pittsburgh, which is never the case. Starbucks’ chairs were so comfy and they had sweet jazz music playing and the food felt so warm in my tummy that I could actually use the word ‘tummy.’ It was fun to hang out with Suzie Q and I picked on her quite a bit. It reminded me of the summer days at my grandma’s house with Jess.
I am scanning in work for my deviantart site, dahawaiian.deviantart.com, make sure to check that out.
I am probably going to go over to Aaron’s, get some fried chicken at Giant Eagle and play Halo2 all night! This will be a perfect day all around!
- At a certain point it's like, 'hey sharks, move away from tornado country, ok? You're just bringing this on yourself now.' 34 minutes ago
- RT @jpodhoretz: Mike Allen was sentenced to 22 years in prison today for texting Sean Spicer, a crime usually punishable by death. 1 hour ago
- RT @McCormackJohn: Spicer falsely accused me of making up a quote once. When audio proved him wrong, he didn't apologize & blocked me https… 1 hour ago
- RT @jonkarl: Does @seanspicer think it's illegal for a reporter to ask a question? This is how he responded to an email inquiry from @mikea… 1 hour ago
- RT @SafetyPinDaily: Trump nominee for Texas Attorney General's office called transgender children 'Satan's plan' | Via @independent http… 1 hour ago