Ah, it feels good to be done with Western Civ. I finished shooting another scene for moy movie. The one that I started and forgot about over a year ago? Yeah. That one.
Susie Q and I went to grab a bite to eat, then we went through the park to hang out at Starbucks. It was so nice out today and you could ACTUALLY see the stars in Pittsburgh, which is never the case. Starbucks’ chairs were so comfy and they had sweet jazz music playing and the food felt so warm in my tummy that I could actually use the word ‘tummy.’ It was fun to hang out with Suzie Q and I picked on her quite a bit. It reminded me of the summer days at my grandma’s house with Jess.
I am scanning in work for my deviantart site, dahawaiian.deviantart.com, make sure to check that out.
I am probably going to go over to Aaron’s, get some fried chicken at Giant Eagle and play Halo2 all night! This will be a perfect day all around!
- RT @mcclure111: Asimov told me to expect that kids would smash up robots out of fear or prejudice or just to get kicks but now we've got ro… 11 hours ago
- RT @BamaBobblehead: @7kidchaos @Breshvic There are no registered voters in Bordalama, because it doesn't exist. Stop reading satire sites i… 12 hours ago
- RT @AngryBlackLady: that didn’t take long. twitter.com/henshaw/status… 15 hours ago
- RT @samswey: Guess who radicalized him. twitter.com/thedailybeast/… 15 hours ago
- RT @funder: .@realDonaldTrump-HER NAME WAS HEATHER HEYER. ONE OF YOUR WHITE SUPREMACISTS MURDERED HER. HE WAS JUST CHARGED WITH FIRST DEGR… 1 day ago