Ah, it feels good to be done with Western Civ. I finished shooting another scene for moy movie. The one that I started and forgot about over a year ago? Yeah. That one.
Susie Q and I went to grab a bite to eat, then we went through the park to hang out at Starbucks. It was so nice out today and you could ACTUALLY see the stars, which is never the case. Starbucks’ chairs were so comfy and they had sweet jazz music playing and the food felt so warm in my tummy that I could actually use the word ‘tummy.’ It was fun to hang out with Suzie Q and I picked on her quite a bit. It reminded me of the summer days at my grandma’s house with Jess.
I am scanning in work for my deviantart site, dahawaiian.deviantart.com, make sure to check that out.
I am probably going to go over to Aaron’s, get some fried chicken at Giant Eagle and play Halo2 all night! This will be a perfect day all around!
- Here's the deal. I will actually unfollow anyone taking a dump on just about any non-Republican candidates until at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @OMGno2trump: What would a Russian POTUS do if he was working for Putin? - undermine FBI, DOJ and Law & Order - jack up the deficit - at… 11 hours ago
- This is literally worse than the public education a 5th grader normally gets about how the world works. Scott Walke… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @TYTkoolaidDRUNK: Isn’t this #virtuesignaling thing like ... uh supposed to be #christian - to do good to others and prognosticate said… 11 hours ago
- RT @cenkuygur: You know who was a huge virtue signaler? Jesus! What was with that whole display of throwing out the money changers from the… 11 hours ago