Ah, it feels good to be done with Western Civ. I finished shooting another scene for moy movie. The one that I started and forgot about over a year ago? Yeah. That one.
Susie Q and I went to grab a bite to eat, then we went through the park to hang out at Starbucks. It was so nice out today and you could ACTUALLY see the stars in Pittsburgh, which is never the case. Starbucks’ chairs were so comfy and they had sweet jazz music playing and the food felt so warm in my tummy that I could actually use the word ‘tummy.’ It was fun to hang out with Suzie Q and I picked on her quite a bit. It reminded me of the summer days at my grandma’s house with Jess.
I am scanning in work for my deviantart site, dahawaiian.deviantart.com, make sure to check that out.
I am probably going to go over to Aaron’s, get some fried chicken at Giant Eagle and play Halo2 all night! This will be a perfect day all around!
- RT @politicalmiller: Flint Michigan *still* doesn't have clean water EPA Admin Scott Pruitt: "I see. Can we take that nationwide...?" http… 9 minutes ago
- RT @RWPUSA: I just received an email from POTUS calling CNN the "Fake News Network". I have never seen a president behave this way. Somethi… 9 minutes ago
- RT @TeaPainUSA: Then @SeanHannity put on his tin foil hat, climbed in his black helicopter & went searching for Seth Rich's killer. https:/… 9 minutes ago
- RT @CaitrionaPerry: Video of the bizarre moment when President @realDonaldTrump called me over during his call with Taoiseach @campaignforL… 10 minutes ago
- RT @Salon: The Senate health care bill is massively unpopular ift.tt/2ujef6O 12 minutes ago