I don’t know why, but the paranormal bug has been biting me pretty hard lately, and considering that I’ve never been stung or bitten by a REAL bug in my entire life, this is pretty disturbing.
Background: I spent a multitudinous amount of my formative years studying ufology, cryptozoology, fortean phenomenon, and conspiracy theory. Then, around my high school days, or the ironoclast era of the penicillis sapius, it dropped out faster than a womb in Hiroshima. For five years or so, I had little to no interest, except to make fun of, paranormal goings-ons. I think it was the other things in my life that were beckoning to me, like my interest in not failing classes, getting a job, or dating so I wouldn’t be alone the rest of my life.
Recently, however, I have found myself re-reading all those books on JFK, ROswell, the Philadelphia Experiment, Jim Morrison’s death, and the Montauk Project with avid curiosity. I am up late listening to Art Bell and George Noory on Coast to Coast AM radio, (104.7 FM here in Pittsburgh, 550 KRC back in Cincinnati). I made sure not to miss the ABC special on UFOs, I have been on internet forums, ugh, and I have been looking into local haunted places here in the greater Pittsburgh area. My buddies even have a haunted attic where I frequently recreate.
So what’s the big deal? Why am I suddenly so conscious of these subconscious mysteries? Perhaps it is because I have recently met both a Star Seed and a Psychic Vampire. Perhaps it was the hauntings at my friends’ house. Perhaps it was my happening across the time travel pages of one John Titor. Perhaps it is because my own writing has suddenly taklen a very metaphysical turn towards string theory and quantum mechanics as explained by Michio Kaku. Maybe its all the zombie movies I’ve been watching. Whatever. It’s freaking me out.
I was going to sleep one night, and very distinctly I felt hot breath on my ear, and plaintively, non-threateningly, but matter-of-factly a voice said, “children died here.”
It’s like the Mothman Prophecies. If you notice this phenomena, it notices that you noticed them.
- instagram.com/p/BeGzt3fnYUT/ 6 hours ago
- RT @page88: Symbolism, kink, adultery. But the Steele dossier can’t possibly be true. “Another time he had her spank him with a Forbes maga… 7 hours ago
- RT @DanielSchulman: The White House did not respond to a request for comment on whether Stormy Daniels spanked the President with a copy of… 7 hours ago
- RT @daudig: This story literally just hit bottom motherjones.com/politics/2018/… 7 hours ago
- RT @jamisonfoser: “Forbes, huh? That’s … interesting.” *keeps reading* “Oh. Oh wow.” *a little further* “OH MY GOD.” https://t.co/rhck… 7 hours ago