The death of Hunter S. Thompson has hit me hard. This is the second day in a row that I have just laid around in bed wishing that I were stoned, or, failing that, a Hell’s Angel. He was truly a man who saw things the way they were, even if he needed the assistance of mind-altering drugs to do so. I fail to call him a genius, because this is probably the exact sort of thing that drove him to suicide. What a zen guy. Way to know shit, Hunter. (A compliment that I usually only reserve for the Buddha or Jesus).
- RT @samswey: The government helped Sean Hannity build a real estate empire. Tell me again who’s benefitting from government assistance? htt… 7 hours ago
- RT @MuslimIQ: Imagine if Jews were forced to celebrate Hitler? Today's "Confederate Memorial Day" in the south—which celebrates the white… 7 hours ago
- RT @activist360: Right out of the playbook of criminal Trump, like a morally corrupt plantation owner, Sean Hannity 'grifted' Obama’s housi… 7 hours ago
- RT @Kaepernick7: “I would like 2 thank Amnesty International 4 The Ambassador of Conscience Award.But in truth,this is an award that I shar… 7 hours ago
- RT @BryanDawsonUSA: Responsible gun owners should be LEADING the charge for common sense #GunReformNow to keep guns away from people who sh… 7 hours ago