The death of Hunter S. Thompson has hit me hard. This is the second day in a row that I have just laid around in bed wishing that I were stoned, or, failing that, a Hell’s Angel. He was truly a man who saw things the way they were, even if he needed the assistance of mind-altering drugs to do so. I fail to call him a genius, because this is probably the exact sort of thing that drove him to suicide. What a zen guy. Way to know shit, Hunter. (A compliment that I usually only reserve for the Buddha or Jesus).
- There's a ton of great content created on social media daily. RoundTeam helps to find & use what's relevant to you! roundteam.co/?utm_source=tw… 14 minutes ago
- RT @missingpeople: Seats are going fast for the Missing People Carol Service in December, be sure to book yours now! https://t.co/CMKUftTbj… 14 minutes ago
- RT @TPM: Total number of US victims in unexplained Cuba attacks rises to 24 bit.ly/2l5MrCX https://t.co/foi1K7CsV7 24 minutes ago
- RT @markpopham: *sighing heavily* we need to talk https://t.co/BAUddJtjJJ 29 minutes ago
- RT @Karnythia: They weren't at fault for what happened to them & as we are often reminded we have no other homes to go to so..we make a new… 29 minutes ago