The death of Hunter S. Thompson has hit me hard. This is the second day in a row that I have just laid around in bed wishing that I were stoned, or, failing that, a Hell’s Angel. He was truly a man who saw things the way they were, even if he needed the assistance of mind-altering drugs to do so. I fail to call him a genius, because this is probably the exact sort of thing that drove him to suicide. What a zen guy. Way to know shit, Hunter. (A compliment that I usually only reserve for the Buddha or Jesus).
- RT @FrankConniff: If Trump is the least racist person, that means everyone has refused to rent apartments to black tenants, called Africa &… 2 hours ago
- RT @CharlesMBlow: When I hear Trump say that he is one of the “least racist people you’re ever interviewed,” what I actually hear is “the p… 2 hours ago
- "I Have a Dream," Address Delivered at the March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom | The Martin Luther King,... fb.me/94SPbAjdN 12 hours ago
- act.pfaw.org/sign/pass-drea… 12 hours ago
- go.ourrevolution.com/page/s/mlk-day… 12 hours ago