The death of Hunter S. Thompson has hit me hard. This is the second day in a row that I have just laid around in bed wishing that I were stoned, or, failing that, a Hell’s Angel. He was truly a man who saw things the way they were, even if he needed the assistance of mind-altering drugs to do so. I fail to call him a genius, because this is probably the exact sort of thing that drove him to suicide. What a zen guy. Way to know shit, Hunter. (A compliment that I usually only reserve for the Buddha or Jesus).
- RT @Im_TheAntiTrump: #MAGA #ResistHate Love is powerful This former white supremacist has a message for everyone: fight hate with love h… 1 hour ago
- RT @NamelessCynic: Two points: 1. HRC never threatened nuclear-armed countries. 2. There's a button labeled "Caps Lock" that you should lea… 1 hour ago
- RT @Im_TheAntiTrump: #MAGA #ResistHate A Fox News contributor broke down in tears after Trump failed to condemn white supremacists https:/… 1 hour ago
- RT @Blaqzenon: "Fuck it, I'll do it" - Black Women twitter.com/blavity/status… 1 hour ago
- RT @yashar: In an email to employees, Apple CEO Tim Cook announces that the company is donating $1 million each to the ADL and SPLC. https:… 1 hour ago