And happy Mardi Gras everyone! I’m about the only one in Gotham City who celebrates Mardi Gras in Gotham City. I’m not Catholic, I don’t celebrate lent, hell I’m not even Christian. Well, I got nothing against Christ. If it weren’t for Christ there would be no Mardi Gras, no New Orleans at all. I got all pissed off last year that nobody was partying with me but this year I’m going to take it in stride. I’m going to walk up to the tight-asses at work and the pompous blowhards at the art school and I’m going to say “Listen, assholes, this is my favorite holiday so nobody says anything about beads being gay, nobody snickers when I start yelling in French, and nobody says shit when I start dancing to Zydeco. Oh, I’ll do it! I’m going to have a good time, and so are you. I’m going to throw these beads to attractive women, and they are going to flash their boobs. That is how it is done. Sit down, shut up, and enjoy the ride.” I mean, Gothamites don’t really need an excuse to drink, but they don’t really party either. It’s more like crying in some beer. I think that Gotham City bartenders have the worst of it. Anyways, I am right now throwing some virtual beads. You all know the rules.
- Here's the deal. I will actually unfollow anyone taking a dump on just about any non-Republican candidates until at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- RT @OMGno2trump: What would a Russian POTUS do if he was working for Putin? - undermine FBI, DOJ and Law & Order - jack up the deficit - at… 11 hours ago
- This is literally worse than the public education a 5th grader normally gets about how the world works. Scott Walke… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @TYTkoolaidDRUNK: Isn’t this #virtuesignaling thing like ... uh supposed to be #christian - to do good to others and prognosticate said… 11 hours ago
- RT @cenkuygur: You know who was a huge virtue signaler? Jesus! What was with that whole display of throwing out the money changers from the… 11 hours ago