And happy Mardi Gras everyone! I’m about the only one in Gotham City who celebrates Mardi Gras in Gotham City. I’m not Catholic, I don’t celebrate lent, hell I’m not even Christian. Well, I got nothing against Christ. If it weren’t for Christ there would be no Mardi Gras, no New Orleans at all. I got all pissed off last year that nobody was partying with me but this year I’m going to take it in stride. I’m going to walk up to the tight-asses at work and the pompous blowhards at the art school and I’m going to say “Listen, assholes, this is my favorite holiday so nobody says anything about beads being gay, nobody snickers when I start yelling in French, and nobody says shit when I start dancing to Zydeco. Oh, I’ll do it! I’m going to have a good time, and so are you. I’m going to throw these beads to attractive women, and they are going to flash their boobs. That is how it is done. Sit down, shut up, and enjoy the ride.” I mean, Gothamites don’t really need an excuse to drink, but they don’t really party either. It’s more like crying in some beer. I think that Gotham City bartenders have the worst of it. Anyways, I am right now throwing some virtual beads. You all know the rules.
- RT @AdamParkhomenko: So the White House makes it official that they won’t let McGahn testify. The president has declared himself above the… 14 hours ago
- RT @yashar: NEW: Fox News Host Pete Hegseth Privately Lobbied Trump to Pardon Accused War Criminals @swin24 @AndrewKirell @sambrodey scoop… 14 hours ago
- RT @nicole_bertrand: It’s Monday morning and I agree with @funder, any member of Congress that hasn’t read the Mueller report should. #Read… 14 hours ago
- RT @mkraju: Big news, per @kpolantz: A federal district judge has told the accounting firm Mazars it will need to turn over Donald Trump’… 14 hours ago
- RT @CarolLeonnig: NEW Don McGahn feels "obligated" not to appear before House Judiciary and "will respect the President's instruction." His… 14 hours ago