And happy Mardi Gras everyone! I’m about the only one in Gotham City who celebrates Mardi Gras in Gotham City. I’m not Catholic, I don’t celebrate lent, hell I’m not even Christian. Well, I got nothing against Christ. If it weren’t for Christ there would be no Mardi Gras, no New Orleans at all. I got all pissed off last year that nobody was partying with me but this year I’m going to take it in stride. I’m going to walk up to the tight-asses at work and the pompous blowhards at the art school and I’m going to say “Listen, assholes, this is my favorite holiday so nobody says anything about beads being gay, nobody snickers when I start yelling in French, and nobody says shit when I start dancing to Zydeco. Oh, I’ll do it! I’m going to have a good time, and so are you. I’m going to throw these beads to attractive women, and they are going to flash their boobs. That is how it is done. Sit down, shut up, and enjoy the ride.” I mean, Gothamites don’t really need an excuse to drink, but they don’t really party either. It’s more like crying in some beer. I think that Gotham City bartenders have the worst of it. Anyways, I am right now throwing some virtual beads. You all know the rules.
- Hey look, it wasn't that hard to guess! 1 month ago
- RT @wokeluisa: Dow closes down more than 1,000 points. Are we great yet? @realDonaldTrump 1 month ago
- RT @Amy_Siskind: Dow closes down another 1,000 and suddenly the serial philanderer and sexual assaulter, the bigot homophobia racist @realD… 1 month ago
- RT @TheOnion: Report: Russia Managed To Penetrate Voter Databases In Order To Ensure Election Was Fair And Free Like The Loyal Allies They… 1 month ago
- RT @Amy_Siskind: And still, Trump refuses to acknowledge Russian interference in our election. Wonder why 🤔 “The report, which leaders ho… 1 month ago