And happy Mardi Gras everyone! I’m about the only one in Pittsburgh who celebrates Mardi Gras in Pittsburgh. I’m not Catholic, I don’t celebrate lent, hell I’m not even Christian. Well, I got nothing against Christ. If it weren’t for Christ there would be no Mardi Gras, no New Orleans at all. I got all pissed off last year that nobody was partying with me but this year I’m going to take it in stride. I’m going to walk up to the tight-asses at work and the pompous blowhards at the art school and I’m going to say “Listen, assholes, this is my favorite holiday so nobody says anything about beads being gay, nobody snickers when I start yelling in French, and nobody says shit when I start dancing to Zydeco. Oh, I’ll do it! I’m going to have a good time, and so are you. I’m going to throw these beads to attractive women, and they are going to flash their boobs. That is how it is done. Sit down, shut up, and enjoy the ride.” I mean, Pittsburghers don’t really need an excuse to drink, but they don’t really party either. It’s more like crying in some beer. I think that Pittsburgh bartenders have the worst of it. Anyways, I am right now throwing some virtual beads. You all know the rules.
- "May your slurpee skills mutate for good and never evil." 15 minutes ago
- RT @MarkHarrisNYC: I don't care about the WH insisting on no cameras/recordings at briefings. I care about journalists who think their job… 52 minutes ago
- RT @kylegriffin1: Major developments on travel ban, Senate health bill. Trump has tweeted. But today's White House press briefing will be o… 52 minutes ago
- RT @sarahkendzior: Please keep calling reps and speaking out against TrumpCare. Stand up for yourself, stand up for the most vulnerable. We… 52 minutes ago
- RT @mc_janine: Interesting in the paranormal, UFO's, cryptids? Give Spaced out radio a try. twitter.com/spacedoutradio… 52 minutes ago