Let me first say that I hate ethics. I officially deeply truly hate ethics. There is something fundamentally and morally wrong with ethics. I say this to you, not only as a personal conviction, but also because I believe that through the spread of this belief we can overcome this social hurdle. I have to write a paper for Ethics. It is due tomorrow. I do not know where to start. What this teacher has done to me is unethical. I would write about that but I need references for the bibliography.
- "May your slurpee skills mutate for good and never evil." 12 minutes ago
- RT @MarkHarrisNYC: I don't care about the WH insisting on no cameras/recordings at briefings. I care about journalists who think their job… 49 minutes ago
- RT @kylegriffin1: Major developments on travel ban, Senate health bill. Trump has tweeted. But today's White House press briefing will be o… 49 minutes ago
- RT @sarahkendzior: Please keep calling reps and speaking out against TrumpCare. Stand up for yourself, stand up for the most vulnerable. We… 49 minutes ago
- RT @mc_janine: Interesting in the paranormal, UFO's, cryptids? Give Spaced out radio a try. twitter.com/spacedoutradio… 49 minutes ago