Let me first say that I hate ethics. I officially deeply truly hate ethics. There is something fundamentally and morally wrong with ethics. I say this to you, not only as a personal conviction, but also because I believe that through the spread of this belief we can overcome this social hurdle. I have to write a paper for Ethics. It is due tomorrow. I do not know where to start. What this teacher has done to me is unethical. I would write about that but I need references for the bibliography.
- RT @wokeluisa: Mueller now has tens of thousands of Trump transition emails. .@realDonaldTrump reaction: it's illegal to legally investigat… 23 hours ago
- RT @wokeluisa: If Trump is not guilty he should support Mueller’s investigation. This way he'd prove his innocence Trump is 100% opposed… 23 hours ago
- RT @UrbanAchievr: The more the White House interferes politically with this investigation, the more they prove why a Special Counsel was ne… 1 day ago
- RT @RonNehring: Use of the word "coup" by @FoxNews after Russia has deliberately worked to destabilize US democracy is extremely irresponsi… 1 day ago
- RT @Yascha_Mounk: The best preparation for an actual coup (against the judiciary) is to claim that there has already been a coup (against t… 1 day ago