Ok, so I’m not mad at John anymore. I vented. I guess that’s what a blog is for. (heh, blog) Its so you can avoid bringing issues to someone’s attention while avoiding spreading rumors or unhealthily repressing your feelings. Ah! Sweet freedom of expression!
Copyright class. Today. I had so many quotes of the day I don’t know where to begin with them all. Leonard overtook Nick as le quote capitan du jour. Nick usually regails us with great Republican quotes such as “pollution is a sign of a good economy” and “I don’t want to bring up politics… but did you hear what Bush did?” His whole life is kept going by the fact that in a world of communist smurfs, he is the evil capitalist. Its no wonder we call him ‘the Nazi’.
Well, Leonard, whose nickname is simply ‘Cowboy’ for obvious reasons, captured the quote-master flag and took it back to our Halo base. We also call him Leonard “Skynyrd”. I mean, I call him that. He started off the class with his reasoning for why MLK Jr. shouldn’t have his own day if Thomas Edison doesn’t. I asked him if Ben Franklin should get a day before Tom Edison. Here comes quote number one; “He’s covered under President’s Day. Wasn’t he the third president?” Then we’re talking about African American history, and here comes quote number two; “Malcolm X and Martin Luther King, didn’t they think the same things? I don’t know I don’t really read much.” Later on in the class, we’re talking about copyright. I think it had something to do with the class we were in. Anyways, we’re talking about fraud and how it may or may not pertain to the scope of certain trials. Here comes quote number three; “you mean I could fraud a criminal and it would be okay?” There was another one concerning sweat o’ the brow, but I don’t remember it and it doesn’t matter. I wasn’t writing down everything he was saying I’m not his freaking biographer.
I’m just poking fun at Leonard. It’s all in good fun. He just needs to open a newspaper every once in a while.
So I guess the moral of the story is, MLK Jr. is the father of psychoanalytical thought and Elton John was the twenty-eighth president of the United States.
- RT @AdamParkhomenko: So the White House makes it official that they won’t let McGahn testify. The president has declared himself above the… 13 hours ago
- RT @yashar: NEW: Fox News Host Pete Hegseth Privately Lobbied Trump to Pardon Accused War Criminals @swin24 @AndrewKirell @sambrodey scoop… 13 hours ago
- RT @nicole_bertrand: It’s Monday morning and I agree with @funder, any member of Congress that hasn’t read the Mueller report should. #Read… 13 hours ago
- RT @mkraju: Big news, per @kpolantz: A federal district judge has told the accounting firm Mazars it will need to turn over Donald Trump’… 13 hours ago
- RT @CarolLeonnig: NEW Don McGahn feels "obligated" not to appear before House Judiciary and "will respect the President's instruction." His… 13 hours ago