Ok, so I’m not mad at John anymore. I vented. I guess that’s what a blog is for. (heh, blog) Its so you can avoid bringing issues to someone’s attention while avoiding spreading rumors or unhealthily repressing your feelings. Ah! Sweet freedom of expression!
Copyright class. Today. I had so many quotes of the day I don’t know where to begin with them all. Leonard overtook Nick as le quote capitan du jour. Nick usually regails us with great Republican quotes such as “pollution is a sign of a good economy” and “I don’t want to bring up politics… but did you hear what Bush did?” His whole life is kept going by the fact that in a world of communist smurfs, he is the evil capitalist. Its no wonder we call him ‘the Nazi’.
Well, Leonard, whose nickname is simply ‘Cowboy’ for obvious reasons, captured the quote-master flag and took it back to our Halo base. We also call him Leonard “Skynyrd”. I mean, I call him that. He started off the class with his reasoning for why MLK Jr. shouldn’t have his own day if Thomas Edison doesn’t. Now, don’t jump to conclusions, he’s not a racist or anything like that, he was just irked that the money we pay for classes is “wasted” because we wouldn’t have class on that holiday. I asked him if Ben Franklin should get a day before Tom Edison. Here comes quote number one; “He’s covered under President’s Day. Wasn’t he the third president?” Then we’re talking about African American history, and here comes quote number two; “Malcolm X and Martin Luther King, didn’t they think the same things? I don’t know I don’t really read much.” Later on in the class, we’re talking about copyright. I think it had something to do with the class we were in. Anyways, we’re talking about fraud and how it may or may not pertain to the scope of certain trials. Here comes quote number three; “you mean I could fraud a criminal and it would be okay?” There was another one concerning sweat o’ the brow, but I don’t remember it and it doesn’t matter. I wasn’t writing down everything he was saying I’m not his freaking biographer.
I’m just poking fun at Leonard. It’s all in good fun. He’s actually a really smart guy and one of the best damn ADR guys I know. Just needs to open a newspaper every once in a while.
So I guess the moral of the story is, MLK Jr. is the father of psychoanalytical thought and Elton John was the twenty-eighth president of the United States.
- RT @mcclure111: Asimov told me to expect that kids would smash up robots out of fear or prejudice or just to get kicks but now we've got ro… 11 hours ago
- RT @BamaBobblehead: @7kidchaos @Breshvic There are no registered voters in Bordalama, because it doesn't exist. Stop reading satire sites i… 12 hours ago
- RT @AngryBlackLady: that didn’t take long. twitter.com/henshaw/status… 15 hours ago
- RT @samswey: Guess who radicalized him. twitter.com/thedailybeast/… 15 hours ago
- RT @funder: .@realDonaldTrump-HER NAME WAS HEATHER HEYER. ONE OF YOUR WHITE SUPREMACISTS MURDERED HER. HE WAS JUST CHARGED WITH FIRST DEGR… 1 day ago